I know it’s the end of August almost and the year is soon coming to an end. But I thought I would do a blog where I would take two of the best books I have read in each genre so far! This includes both the ARC and the books that have been already published
Let’s start with one of my favorite genres–Thriller/Mystery
So far my favorites are
- The Wife Between Us – By Sarah Pekkanen and Greer Hendricks
2. The Girl from Silent Lake – Leslie Wolfe
Next is Romance genre, so far my favorite books I have read in romance genre are
- Take a Hint Dani Brown – Talia Hibbert
2. One Night Only – Catherine Walsh
Now let’s go to Historical fiction–unfortunately there are too many favorite historical fiction in my list but with almost difficulty I chose these two!
- The Girl at the Back of the Bus – Suzette D Harrison
Tie – 2nd place goes to Our Darkest Night by Jennifer Robson and The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi
Now, I used to not like reading YA genre themed books but so far, the YA genre I read were so good that like historical fiction genre, I am having a hard time selecting two books that I enjoyed most.
So first stop goes to
- The Firekeeper’s Daughter – Angeline Boulley
2nd place is tie – Tokyo Ever After by Emiko Jean and With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
LGBTQ Themed books have also become one of my favorite Genre books lately. Here are my top two books belonging to LGBT genre
- The House of the Cerulean Sea – TJ Klune
Literary or Women’s Fiction–here are my two favorites from this genre
- The Inn at Tansy Falls – Cate Woods
2. The Bitter and Sweet of Cherry Season- Molly Fader
So which of the books you enjoyed most reading?